Our Men's basketball team is excited to be planning a trip to Canada in August 2019 and we need your help!!
Who are we?
The 2018-19 Western New England Men's Basketball players and coaches supporting the goals of the 2019-20 team.
This trip will provide our student athletes with an amazing opportunity to experience the Canadian culture, to grow and bond as a team, compete in practice and play games against top Canadian competition, and much more. Each and every donation will help make this trip happen! We appreciate your support! Go G-Bears!
- We will play 3 games against top Canadian competition.
- 7 days in Montreal and Quebec City - including stops at Old Montreal, Notre Dame Basilica, Notre Dame de Quebec Cathedral, Mount Royal park, Parc Olympique, Parc de la Chute-Montmorency, Old Quebec, The Citadel, and much more.
- Each stop will include tours of cultural landmarks, sightseeing excursions, and team dinners.
- Foreign/International trips are memorable team-building opportunities during the "off-season" allowing teams to learn and live the life of another culture and to practice and play against outstanding competition.
Where will the money go?
- The money will cover our necessary travel expenses to make this trip happen - coach bus, hotel accommodations, meals, tours, site-seeing, and more.
- If there are any extra funds, we will make sure to use those funds towards making this a memorable trip, improving training equipment, assisting with team operating expenses (video editing program, scouting software, team travel apparel), and more.
- You will hear from us throughout the entire trip via our running blog on the WNE Basketball home page.
Find us here
Help us succeed!
- You don't need to donate to help us succeed! Please share this project with anyone you think would support us – on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, or by email and text.
- We sincerely appreciate your contributions! We believe this trip will be a tremendous learning experience for our student-athletes as well as a lifelong memory!